Kelrick Properties are delighted to inform you of a bespoke Tenants Contents policy provided by Let Alliance.
Accidents around the home do happen. By insuring your own belongings and also including cover for accidental damage to the landlord’s property, this could save you losing your deposit. Likewise burglaries can happen, so don’t risk losing the things that are important to you.
Here are just some of our policy highlights:
- Pay Monthly Policy with no administration fees
- NIL Excess option available
- Cover available for any Sum Insured between £10,000 and £50,000
- Tenants Liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Alternative Accommodation included
- Replacement of Keys and Locks included
- Money and Credit Card cover
- Public Liability cover up to £2million
- Accidental Damage option available
- Option to cover high risk items – up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal Cycle Extension available
If you would like a free quote and to apply on-line within minutes, please click on the Let Alliance logo on this page and you will be automatically directed to their website to complete your quote and application.
Why take the risk when you can have NIL Excess Contents Insurance with Let Alliance?
Alternatively, if you have any questions then please contact us on 01942 723333 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to discuss any questions you may have.