We are currently looking for an Accompanied Viewer (Part-time 13 hours p/w) to join our busy team
As an Accompanied Viewer your role is to accompany potential buyers to view properties listed for sale and potential tenants to view properties listed for let. You will work closely with the Sales and Lettings Negotiators to ensure a smooth and effective service for all our viewers.
• Required to follow a pre-planned viewing schedule with set viewing times specified
• Responsible for property keys and ensuring they are collected and returned to the office as appropriate
• Required to arrive to the property promptly to open up and meet the prospective purchaser/tenant
• Guide viewers around the property as necessary
• Ensure viewers do not remove anything from the property
• Carry out property inspections
• Ensure the property is fully secure before leaving
• Adhere to Covid-19 safety policy and procedures
• Report any issues/concerns (such as safety issues, problems with the property) back to the team at Kelrick Properties
Must have own car/driving licence.
Experience not essential as training will be given.
This will involve out of office hours and weekend appointments so flexibility is essential.
If interested, please email Kelly Hampton-Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org