DescriptionThis fabulous four bedroom executive detached certainly ticks all the boxes well positioned in a quiet cul de sac and overlooking farmland to the rear. This property is well presented throughout and benefits from good sized rooms throughout comprising entrance hallway two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room conservatory, downstairs w.c. four bedrooms with ensuite and family bathroom. Early inspection
Spacious entrance hallway with laminate flooring,
13'11" x 13'8"
Front facing bay fronted with feature fireplace.
2nd Reception Room
9'10" x 9'1"
Rear facing with french doors leading to the conservatory,
12'2" x 10'1"
Rear facing fitted with a range of modern wall and base units integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, and dishwasher.
11'7" x 13'5"
Rear facing with tiled flooring.
Off the hallway and fitted with w.c. and hand wash basin with heated towel rail part tiled walls and tiled floor
Rear facing off the kitchen plumbed for washing machine.
11'11" x 13'10"
Front facing with fitted robes and storage.
Fitted with w,c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail and Fully tiled.
10'1" x 12'1"
Rear facing fitted with fitted robes and laminate flooring.
11'7" x 10'5"
Front facing fitted with fitted robes and laminate flooring,.
11'9" x 7'6"
6'4" x 6'11"
Rear facing fitted with a white three piece suite comprising w.c. hand wash basin and vanity unit shower bath. Tiled walls vinyl flooring and heated towel rail.
Mature lawn with shrubs and driveway with off road parking
Lawn and patio areas.
Integral single garage with up and over door power and lighting
All mains services are connected.
Gas central heating is installed.
Council Tax - Band D
By appointment only through Kelrick Properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. All measurements are approximate room sizes and as such are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Kelrick Properties have not tested any equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances. We strongly advise prospective buyers to instruct their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.
5. Neither Kelrick Properties Ltd nor any of it's employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Making an Offer
Property data powered by Jakx
The graph shows the current stated energy efficiency for this property.
The higher the rating the lower your fuel bills are likely to be.
The potential rating shows the effect of undertaking the recommendations in the EPC document.
The average energy efficiency rating for a dwelling in England and Wales is band D (rating 60).