Description**3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS**OFF ROAD PARKING**FAMILY HOME** For sale a beautifully presented 3 bedroom traditional semi-detached property. This ideal family home benefits from having 3 double bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, off road parking parking to the rear, an ensuite to the master and a 4 piece bathroom suite. Located within walking distance to schools, nurseries, Bryn train station and has excellent commuting links. Book a viewing today to avoid disappointment!
Wood effect laminated flooring.
Rear facing lounge with fitted carpet flooring, wall lights and a feature fire place.
2nd Reception Room
Front facing reception room currently being used as a children's play room. Fitted carpet flooring, feature bay window and wall lights.
Rear facing dining room with a bay window, under stairs storage cupboard and wood effect laminated flooring.
Rear facing kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base hi-gloss units. Integrated appliances include oven, hob, extractor fan. Plumbed for a washing machine and dish washer. Spot lights and tiled floor.
Front facing master bedroom with dual aspect windows, walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite. Fitted carpet flooring.
En Suite Shower Room
En-suite shower room comprising low level WC, wash basin and a shower cubicle. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Rear facing double bedroom with fitted carpet flooring.
Rear facing double bedroom with carpet flooring.
Side facing family bathroom comprising a low level WC, wash basin, bath tub and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, spot lights and a chrome heated towel rail.
Low maintenance front garden with a paved footpath.
Low maintenance rear garden with double gates for enough off road parking for 2 cars.
All mains services are connected.
Gas central heating is installed.
council tax band C
Kelrick Properties have not had sight of the title documents for this property, therefore the tenure should be confirmed by solicitors for prospective purchasers.
By appointment only through Kelrick Properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. All measurements are approximate room sizes and as such are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Kelrick Properties have not tested any equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances. We strongly advise prospective buyers to instruct their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.
5. Neither Kelrick Properties Ltd nor any of it's employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
Making an Offer
Any offer to purchase this property must be put directly to Kelrick Properties who are dealing with all aspects of this sale. You will be required to provide proof of funds in the event that you are a cash buyer. You will also be required to discuss your mortgage arrangements with our mortgage advisor to ensure that you have suitable finance in place to proceed with any intended purchase, and as such you may be required to provide evidence that you have a mortgage agreement in principle.
Property data powered by Jakx
The graph shows the current stated energy efficiency for this property.
The higher the rating the lower your fuel bills are likely to be.
The potential rating shows the effect of undertaking the recommendations in the EPC document.
The average energy efficiency rating for a dwelling in England and Wales is band D (rating 60).